Skip Bag Hire Is A Great Alternative To Skip Hire.
Depending on the volume of rubbish for disposal, skip bags are very suitable for average household items and bulky waste such as furniture, timber etc.
Quite often traditional skips mark the ground when being deployed or collected. Bags are so much less intrusive.
Delivered and skip bag collection on the agreed day. Recommend the business.
Skip Bag Collection At Affordable Prices!
We want your skip bag hire service to run smoothly
Whether it’s our large, medium or baby skip bags you are using, collection is a very simple process. However, you need to be aware of the following requirements pre skip bag collection.
- There may be a requirement for local council permission if you are placing the bag on public ground
- Do not leave the bag inaccessible to our trucks hydraulic lifting arm
- Do not place the bag amongst upstructions (parked cars, trees, walls, overhead wires)
- You must leave at least 2 feet clearance on all sides of the bag
- The bags cannot be filled with soil, concrete, rubble and stone for obvious weight restriction reasons.
Failure to follow theses instructions may incur an extra payment on the day of collection
How To Fill Your Skip Bag
- Place the bag on flat ground leaving 2ft clearance on all sides
- Open all sides outwards and lay flat at ground level
- Start to fill the large, medium or baby skip bag
- Raise the sides as the junk increases into the bag
- Please do not overfill
Our services are provided to homeowners as well as commercial properties.
free house clearance
We provide a free home & property clearance service for items with resale value only.
At SFN.ie, Junk Disposal and Rubbish Removal are a large part of our daily business services.
Get in Touch
086 854 6189 | 085 764 0689
9am – 5pm Monday – Friday
Ard na Greine
© Something For Nothing
What we Do
Free House Clearance
Buy Sell Damaged Stock